Additional information helpful in challenging the assessment
For all properties:
• If you obtained an appraisal of the property within last two years, as part of refinance or, for any other reason;
• If you have any application(s) for permits made for work on the property;
• If property has been listed for sale or rent; or
• If you are experience any vacancy, or unoccupied space due to loss of tenants, unpaid rent, fire, water or other physical damage
For Income producing properties:
• Rent Roll
• Current Leases
• 2019, 2020 and 2021 Federal Income Tax Returns (Schedule E or Form 8825)
• 2022 (Interim) Income and Expenses Statement (up-to-date)
• Photographs of the property. Include front and rear exterior view
• IF VACANCY: documentation of leasing or marketing efforts, e. g. listings, brochures, advertisements, listing agreements, invoices for advertisements.
• IF VACANCY: photographs of the vacant space or units.